Fine China William Morris Golden Lily Floral Butter Dish
Golden Lily was designed as early as 1870 and was produced by Morris & Co. between 1880-1917. It shows William Morris' expansive hand with symmetrical wandering as well as the detailed Golden Lily motif which wraps around and extends fully in this lovely fine china butter dish.
- Made from Fine China material
- Can hold up to 250g of butter
- Add a touch of English country cottage charm to your table
- Packed into a matching gift box.
- Approx. Product Dimensions: 17 x 10 x 11 cm
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.