Black+Decker 750W Percussion Hammer Corded Drill 52Kbpm
The Black and Decker KR705K Single Speed Hammer Drill has a hammer mechanism for fast drilling performance through masonry at 52,700 BPM (Beats per minute/Impact rate). It has a die-cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and additional durability and a 13mm metal keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for solid drill bit retention. The 750 watt AC motor design delivers improved power and torque performance for all DIY tasks and the adjustable variable speed dial allows the user to pre-set speeds for more control. Reversing brush system delivers full power in both forward and reverse and reduces carbon brush wear.
- Housed in resilient die cast aluminium, the drill is designed for maximum heat dissipation during extended periods of operation.
- Adjustable speed settings allow the user a unique level of control over the 750W motor
- This Black+Decker percussion drill boasts a robust 52,700 bpm hammer mechanism that provides superior torque and drilling force.
- The unit has a secondary support handle and lock-on button for extra comfort and easy handling.
- An innovative reversing brush system offers exceptional performance in both directions, while minimising carbon wear from repeated use
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.